Have you been wanting to rejuvenate your face? Are you embarrassed to go outside because you have large pores or wrinkles on your face? You shouldn’t be embarrassed about how you look which is why Weston Medical Clinic & Cosmetic Center offers an amazing treatment! Weston Medical Clinic & Cosmetic Center located in Weston offers Microdermabrasion! Microdermabrasion Weston is a procedure that will treat different types of facial concerns and will help your skin glow!
What is Microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment that gently skin away the superficial layer of dead and dull skin through mechanical exfoliation. This has the effect of revealing the fresh and smooth skin underneath. Immediately following a microdermabrasion Weston session the skin will feel smoother and have improved texture.
Who is a candidate for Microdermabrasion?
- superficial blemishes
- blotchy skin
- large pores
- reduce the appearance of brown spots
- fine wrinkles
- uneven skin tone and texture
What are the BENEFITS when it comes to Mircrodermabrasion Weston?
- Reduce Wrinkles: During the microdermabrasion treatment, the top layer of dull and dead skin cells are being exfoliated stimulating skin regeneration by increasing its elasticity and collagen production. With several microdermabrasion treatments, the natural rate of skin cell renewal its speed up which improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Treat Acne Scars and Improve Texture: One great use of Microdermabrasion is to reduce deep scars and pockmarks. The treatment can be used in a series to remove dead and dark scarred skin cells, to reveal new skin and minimized the look of enlarged pores thus improving the skin texture. It is important to understand that microdermabrasion should not be done on new or open acne lesions.
- Even Out Skin Tone: A microdermabrasion series will work to remove dark and damaged skin so that the skin tone looks even overall. This is perfect for anyone that rely upon heavy makeup to cover up areas of hyperpigmentation and scars on their skin. It is also very helpful to improve the appearance of the skin on the chest area (decolletage) which can often become leathery and damaged due to sun exposure.
- Balance the Skin: When done gently, a microdermabrasion can reduce dryness by balancing out the skin to alleviate a number of skin concerns. Even if a client has dry or rosacea skin, they can undergo a microdermabrasion treatment to remove dead and flaking skin for better product absorption.
What is the Recovery time?
No Recovery Time: With microdermabrasion, there is no recovery time and little to no discomfort. The patient can return to their daily activities immediately after treatment.
How much is Mircodermabrasion at Weston Medical Clinic & Cosmetic Center?
- MICRODERMABRASION: STARTS AT $70
Come and say Hello!
Are you tired of fine lines and wrinkles? How about those annoying acne scars? Well Weston Medical Clinic & Cosmetic Center offers Microdermabrasion! Microdermabrasion Weston is a treatment that will help decrease the appearance of facial imperfections! Want to try something new? Call and schedule an appointment today! If you have any questions or concerns when it comes to Microdermabrasion or any treatment offered at Weston Medical Clinic & Cosmetic Center call us today! We look forward to meeting you!