Vaginal Rejuvenation-ThermiVa ™
Vaginal Rejuvenation-ThermiVa ™ is a unique temperature controlled radio frequency procedure.
Physicians using Vaginal Rejuvenation-ThermiVa are pleased to have an in-office procedure, and patients reporting excitement about a new treatment option for women who want results without surgery. ThermiVa was developed by Thermi, a women’s wellness company whose mission is to help women reclaim, restore, and revive
How it works:
Vaginal Rejuvenation-ThermiVa is an in-office, non-surgical procedure for labia and vaginal tightening, specifically, it contracts the tissues to a tighter bundle. It also encourages new tighter collagen production and may help in tissue and nerve healing. Radiofrequency’s therapeutic effects on muscular and tissue healing is well known and used in physical therapy practices for decades.
- Vaginal Laxity: this will tighten the vagina at the opening and the full length of the vagina that is noticeable to patient and partner.
- Vulvar, Labial Laxity: this will tighten the labial tissues and reduce sag and “Camel Toes.” It results in softer and smoother skin that is very noticeable. More comfort in tight clothing, less self awareness in leotards and bikinis.
- Vaginal Dryness, Vulvar Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis: this will add softer and thicker skin and more moisture both internally and externally to make daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable without the use of hormones.
- Mild to Moderate Stress Urinary Incontinence: this will reduce accidents and leakage and may reduce urge symptoms. Along with Kegel Exercises women may avoid the use of mesh slings in their vaginas.
- Sexual Dysfuntion or Orgasmic Dysfunction: may result in increased sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and ability to achieve orgasms in a shorter time period.
- Mild to Moderate Pelvic Prolapse or Fallen Bladder: May reduce or eliminate symptoms caused by mild to moderate cystocele (Fallen Bladder) and rectocele (Prolapse of the Rectum).
Vaginal Rejuvenation-ThermiVa ™ – Patient Benefits
- 15-30 minute in-office procedure
- No prep needed, a true “Lunchtime” procedure
- Treats Both loose labia majora and vagina in 30 minutes
- Competitors can treat labia only or vagina only but NOT BOTH
- Promotes tightening of vulvovaginal tissues
- Promotes new collagen to form
- Tighter skin
- Softer and smoother skin
- Patient Controlled Heat (No known blisters or burn)
- Temperature controlled handpiece set to the comfort level of patient
- Very comfortable warmth, little to no pain
- Thin and gently curved handpiece
- No lasers! No stinging! No discharge!
- No Downtime/Recovery or delay in sexual activity
- No Discharge/Odor
- No anesthesia, no shots, no numbing creams
- Non Surgical
- Single use handpiece (no transmission/infection risk)
- Very affordable
- Can be done 6 weeks after delivery and between pregnancies
- Helps in Atrophic Vulvovaginitis (dryness of the labia and vagina)
- Increased vaginal moisture and comfort (before, during, after sex)
- Reduced labial irritation
- Helps reduce leaky bladder
- Reduction in leaking with activity
- Reduction in urgency symptoms
- Improvement of muscular coordination and strength of squeeze
- May aid in orgasmic dysfunction (Clitoral and G-Spot treatment very safe)
- Treatment effects last 9-12 months
- Maintenance treatments only once to twice a year
- Occasional uncomfortable heat
- Blisters and Burns (None seen in date)
- Too tight vaginal opening and canal (5-8%)
No effects (less than 5%)
What is ThermiVA?
Excessive relaxation of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth, or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensation during intercourse, reduce sexual satisfaction and change the relationship between partners. Laxity of the skin is caused by numerous factors; and no area is immune to this natural decline.
Take Back Control
It’s not great to have that out-of-control feeling about your own body; especially when it affects the most intimate part of your life. Relationships can be challenging under the best of circumstances; you don’t need your mind and body fighting each other!
Turn up the Heat
Applying heat to tissue has become the standard for promoting collagen remodeling, which helps strengthen the structural support columns and improving the integrity of the skin.
Vaginal Rejuvenation-ThermiVa is the first and only temperature controlled radio frequency system, used for non-surgical dermatological application in aesthetics and other medical specialties. Physicians using ThermiVa are pleased to have an in-office procedure, and patients reporting excitement about a new treatment option for women who want results without surgery. ThermiVa was developed by Thermi, a women’s wellness company whose mission is to help women reclaim, restore, and revive.
You Got This
Reclaim your “pre-baby body”. Restore your satisfaction. Revive your relationship. Because at Thermi, we believe that you should get to decide when, where, and how to relax.
Is It Safe?
Clinical studies have shown another temperature-controlled radiofrequency procedure, ThermiTight*, is safe and effective.